GC: You will have before you [
195], of the ... Mfg. Co.,
..., Ohio, the enquiring mind of this body, and the body's
investments in grain especially. You will tell this body,
under the existing circumstances, what is the best thing
to do with his holdings of grain at the present time,
outlining for him the activity in this commodity, giving high
and low prices, and dates of same for the next 60 to 90
days.
You will also tell this body whether Dr. Punpenny,
701 Petroleum Security Bldg., Los Angeles, Calif., will
exercise his option on lands held under same owned by
[
195] in Arizona. [See
195-19, Par. 3-A on Arizona lands.]
EC: We find [in re Arizona lands] there will be some
reservations, or another offer attempted to be made before
the option as given is acted or taken, see?
As to those conditions regarding investments in grain
by this entity, we find these investments are in rather
a precarious condition at the present time; though these
if they are held will prove, as has been outlined in the
last change, that the advance will come. The breaking again
will be at the high figure, as given - 72, going to 53,
advancing then from 53, see? The beginning of these
advances, as we see, will occur at the middle of the present
week, and with much fluctuation in between. We would be out
of May wheat by April 15th, see?
We are through for the present.
BACKGROUND
11/18/25 He obtained
195-19, Par. 3-A in re Arizona lands;
195-19, Par. 5-A in re. grain investments.
3/03/26 He obtained
195-22 in re grain investments.
3/19/26 He obtained
195-24 in re grain investments.
3/21/26 He wired: "What is the best thing to do with my
holdings in grain at the present time, outlining for me
the activity of this commodity for the next
60-90 days,
giving high and low prices and dates. Also tell me whether
Dr. Punpenny, 701 Petroleum Security Bldg., Los Angeles,
Calif., will exercise his option to purchase Arizona land
near Welton for $80,000 net, exclusive of oil and mineral
rights?" [See
195-19, Par. 3-A in re Arizona lands.]
3/22/26 He wrote: "The market has gone way off again. If
it does not rally by the time this reaches you, will you see
what's wrong and wire me?"
REPORTS
3/25/26 He wrote: "I am in receipt of your second rdg.
on the grain [195-25]. We got a rise [in
195-24] on the
29th to about 173 or 172. It is now way down to 156, and
unless it shows great strength by Sat. - I don't know how
to interpret the rdgs. - and am suggesting that Sun., should
you not have a lot of work on hand, you see if you can get
anything helpful, sending me a N/L collect which will be
handed to me Mon. A.M. Should the Sun. A.M. papers show
new May wheat up and firm, say 163 or 169, I guess the
strength on the 29th will still hold, and never mind the
rdg., but if it is weak, please try and find out if it is
going off further - the date to get out of May wheat and
May rye. Hope the market goes up and saves us both the
bother and worry."
3/28/26 EC gave
195-26, in response to his request by wire.



Edgar Cayce Readings © 1971, 1993, 1994, 1995 by the Edgar Cayce Foundation